The Estates of ChancellorsvilleFredericksburg Virginia
About The Estates of Chancellorsville
The Estates of Chancellorsville is a private community of new homes in Fredericksburg, Virginia nestled between our State capitol, Richmond,and Washington D.C. The quiet community greets you with a stone entry feature and dual carriageway entrance lined with distinctive, period split-rail fencing. Featuring the timeless appeal of a neighborhood created one home at a time, the community is notable for its exceptionality and privacy.
Ideally sited in a historic, wooded setting with available cul-de-sacs, The Estates of Chancellorsville adjoins over four thousand acres of the U.S. Park Service Chancellorsville Battlefield Park. Residents have nearby access to secluded walking trails in the nearby park, creating a feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle of busy city life even though the community is located only a short distance from I-95.
This prestigious community of single-family homes is just a few minutes from shopping centers, grocery stores, retail, banks, medical clinics, restaurants, and more. Just 15 minutes away lie Harrison’s Crossing, Spotsylvania Town Center and Central Park, providing even more shopping and recreational opportunities. Residents of the Estates of Chancellorsville have the rare opportunity to enjoy convenient living in a rural setting.
Children living in The Estates of Chancellorsville attend schools in the Chancellor District of Spotsylvania County, including Chancellor Elementary, Ni River Middle, and River Bend High. Additionally, families have multiple options for a private education through excellent schools like Fredericksburg Academy and Saint Patrick Catholic School.
If you would like to learn more about building a new home in The Estates of Chancellorsville with American Heritage Homes, contact us at 800-892-4747.
Getting to The Estates of Chancellorsville
13307 Irish Brigade Ct, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Directions from Washington D.C.
Take I-95 South towards Fredericksburg. Take exit 130B onto Route 3 (Plank Road) West. Continue on Route 3 West for 8 miles. Turn right at the stoplight onto Elys Ford Road. Continue on Elys Ford Road for 1 mile turning right just after St. Patrick’s Church onto US Ford Road.
Directions from Richmond Virginia
Take I-95 North towards Fredericksburg. Take exit 130B onto Route 3 (Plank Road) West. Continue on Route 3 West for 8 miles. Turn right at the stoplight onto Elys Ford Road. Continue on Elys Ford Road for 1 mile turning right just after St. Patrick’s Church onto US Ford Road.
Directions from Charlottesville Virginia
Take Route 20 East towards Fredericksburg. Turn right onto Route 3 (Plank Road) East. Continue on Route 3 East for 4.5 miles. Turn left at the stoplight onto Elys Ford Road. Continue on Elys Ford Road for 1 mile turning right just after St. Patrick’s Church onto US Ford Road.
Choose and Customize the Home you will Love
- Customize to suit your tastes
- Flexible room for individual designs
- Open living for family, living or kitchen
- One level with three bedrooms
- Customize your plan for all possibilities
- Tailor to fit your family
The Bedford II
- Adaptable for first floor or upstairs master bedroom
- Family room, breakfast and kitchen open for spacious living
- Create your personal lifestyle
- Master bath with luxury adaptably
- Master bed room with two walk in closets
- Flexible plan with something for everyone
The Keswick II
- Expansive open floor plan
- Numerous gourmet kitchen layouts
- Master bedroom flexibility for first floor design or upstairs
- Versatile floor plan to accommodate all design tastes
- Large master bedroom with walk in closet
- Personalize your family room to open to outdoor living
The Glenmore IV
- Two story family room for spacious indulgence
- First-floor master bedroom and his and hers walk-in closets
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island and unique designs
- Expansive owner’s bedroom with sitting area adaptable to outdoor veranda
- Kitchen can open to family room or morning room
- Tailor design to individual tastes